Gilly earned her 200hr Yoga Teacher Accreditation over 15 months at the Whitespace Studio in the United Kingdom. Whitespace is a registered Centre of Excellence with Yoga Alliance Professionals. Gilly is a qualified nurse, she cared for patients and ran departments in both the public and private sectors in the UK.
Practicing yoga has transformed Gilly’s life in so many unforeseen ways, she teaches yoga full-time and is passionate about sharing what she has learned to enable others to empower themselves.
Gilly’s class style is explorative and playful, this allows you to building your awareness and embark on your journey of self-exploration. Gilly´s teaching style and personality is both supportive and gently encouraging.
Before Your Class
- You’ll need to use a yoga mat, both studios offer mats that you can use or you can bring your own. Having your own mat has the obvious hygiene benefits and may encourage you to practice at home.
- Try to wear fitted, exercise-style clothing. This helps me to assess your alignment in poses, especially your knees, hips and spine. Light layers are recommended to adjust for temperature changes during and after class.
- It is best not to eat a few hours before a class or have something very light.
- If you have any health concerns please consult your doctor prior to participating.
What to expect
- Be prepared to practice in bare feet, socks are welcome during relaxation and can be worn around the studios.
- If you are a new student you will be required to complete a short health questionnaire.
- NB; Please use good hygiene and do not wear strong perfumes.